Power button blinking

Closed
SS - Dec 8, 2015 at 02:22 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Dec 10, 2015 at 11:20 AM
Hello,

Hi, my wipro lap when the power button on then the near blue light is blinking not continue and also lap not working, wat I'll do...?
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Dec 10, 2015 at 11:20 AM
Hello ss,

When you plug the charger into the jack, can you see the light blinking or just everything remains calm and nothing can be heard from the fan or the hard drive?
If you can't and the warranty of your laptop has expired I suggest you to take out the hard drive and try to connect it to another computer through SATA-USB cable. If the HDD doesn't spin at all, anywhere, then it has failed mechanically and needs replacement.
If your hard drive spins up on a different computer and it is recognized there, but cannot power up on your laptop, then the problem is hiding probably in the power supply unit on your motherboard. You could bring your laptop to a technician to make a test of the power connector and/or the power jack center because they might have got damaged.

Please tell me what happened with the tests afterwards. Thank you.