Laptop screen black

Closed
ELis - Dec 9, 2015 at 04:04 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Dec 10, 2015 at 11:29 AM
Hello,
hi. was reading something this morning on the reader, when an arrow came on the left bottom corner i clicked on it before reading it fully( i know so damn) then the screen went black plugged in the adapter but it failed to come on till now. Removed the battery pressed and held the on button, nothing pleaaassse help! :(

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Dec 10, 2015 at 11:29 AM
Hi ELis,

Can you enter the Safe mode or the system is not letting you enter? You could try to restore the OS via a repair CD if you have one.
Second thing is, when you restart your computer, to press the appropriate F key to enter in Safe mode and to navigate to the Windows menu. From there you should have access to restore your OS. You just have to open the Command Prompt and type the following command:
sfc / scannow
Then press Enter and wait for your OS to be repaired. If you can not access this menu while you reboot, enter BIOS settings. There, navigate to the storage to verify that your hard drive is as first boot priority. If not, set it!
Once you have done this come over here to tell me what happened.

Hope this helps. Good luck.