How to connect a receiver to the internet thr

Closed
diaaahad - Apr 12, 2009 at 05:09 AM
diaaahmaad Posts 1 Registration date Saturday April 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 12, 2009 - Apr 12, 2009 at 09:13 AM
Hello,
I have a current laptop running Windows Vista.

I use a mobile Wireless cellular modem to access the Internet. The modem connects to the desktop PC via a USB port.
also i have sattalite receiver work with DSL "it need to be connected to the internet throught RJ45 cable"

now i want to connect this recevier to the internet through the laptop using network cable"RJ 45"
without using router or hup

i already did this connection but insited of the receiver i did that between to computer

I am sure this can be done but need coaching on how to set it up.

any one can help
Related:

1 response

kerde.lion Posts 5 Registration date Wednesday April 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2009
Apr 12, 2009 at 08:15 AM
hi,
you need to remove the cable connected to the two computers and then connect the internet cable.
you will need to create a connection for the internet.
to do this, you will have to go to the control panel > network connection > ceate new connection.
diaaahmaad Posts 1 Registration date Saturday April 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 12, 2009
Apr 12, 2009 at 09:13 AM
first of all i would like to thank you for your reply
i am allready connected to the internet throught modem connected to the laptop through usp
the question how connect the receiver to the internet throught the computer using the (RJ45)
thanks again