Did you know it's possible to use AirPods on non-Apple devices? While AirPods were originally intended for Apple devices, there's no limit to using them on other devices. The only downside is that you won't be able to use the smart features, but you will be able to listen to audio without any problem. Here we'll show you how to use your AirPods with other devices.
How to configure your AirPods?
Follow these steps to connect the AirPods to an Android phone or tablet:
1. Activate Bluetooth on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Open your AirPods case cover.
3. On the back of the case, there is a round white button. Open the lid and press this button for several seconds until the light in the box between the two AirPods starts to flash.
4. Now your headphones are Bluetooth detectable. Go to the Bluetooth setting on your phone or tablet, and the AirPods should appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices. Select them.
From now on, your headphones will be Bluetooth connected to your phone.
How to use AirPods with your Android?
Once you have configured the AirPods with the non-Apple device, you can use them like any other headphones. To start, remove them from the case, place them on your ears, and then they will automatically link via Bluetooth to your phone or tablet. Once connected, you will hear a sound indicating the devices are connected.
After you are connected, just play and enjoy your content. If you encounter any issues, we recommend that you repeat the steps above.
- Find my airpods
- Air pod
- How to pair SmartWatch with Android > Guide
- How to connect Bluetooth headphones to mobile: Android, iOS > Guide
- How to connect Android to an old tv [solved] > Forum - Android
- Connect Android to PC: via WiFi, USB > Guide
- Print from your smartphone: without WiFi, apps > Guide
- Secret codes for Android phones
- Android IP address: check, changer
- Codes for Huawei smartphones: test, reset, check
- Show hidden files on Android
- Network error occurred: how to fix it on Android
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep mode on Android
- Create an Android folder shortcut on home screen
- Delete search suggestions on Android
- Split screen on Android: application picker, long touch
- Answer calls with the volume and power button on Android
- Add an area code on Android
- How to use Lucky Patcher: download app, features, etc
- Network notification: how to turn it off on Android
- Manage and backup game data on Android
- Auto retrieve messages on Android phone in roaming mode
- How to disable the internet on Android phone
- Increase ringtone volume when in pocket for Android
- How to use a song as a ringtone on Android
- How to update apps on Android automatically
- Android scientific calculator: how to enable it
- Display contact number list: with name
- Reset Chrome settings on Android
- MMS and SMS delivery report on Android
- Share multiple contacts: iPhone, Android
- Manage and organize apps on Android
- Disable in-app purchases: Android
- How to rename your android device in the Google Play Store?
- How to use Android SD card as internal storage
- How to turn off Android music player
- How to Enable the Equalizer on VLC For Android
- How to download APK: from Google Play Store, Android
- Android dial pad settings: change, enable/disable
- Filter unknown senders: Android, SMS
- How to enable auto reject mode Android
- How to disable mobile data: Android, Samsung
- Google text to speech: download, languages
- Sony Xperia: find my device, My Xperia
- How to enable Android Safe Search settings
- Create website shortcut on Android: tablet, phone
- Download videos from websites: Chrome, iPhone, app
- How to turn off S Pen: Note 5, Note 9, Note 10
- How to reinstall Samsung internet: browser, on tablet
- Sort call logs by date on Android
- Optimize your Android phone's performance
- Disable images in Chrome Android: 2020, 2019
- Show Android calendar week numbers
- Make passwords visible: Android
- How to install APK files on Android
- Update the Google Play Store app
- How to lock VLC screen: Android
- Enable content filtering on Google Play Store
- How to configure a proxy on Android?
- How to view desktop site: on mobile, on Android
- Clear system cache on Android
- How to update Android auto
- How to hide or remove a media folder on Android?
- How to always show the scale bar in Google Maps on Android
- How to delete all tags in Shazam on Android?
- Recover deleted photos: Android, Android internal storage
- XAPK file: installer, means, format
- How to fix Error 491: on tablet, on Google Play
- Android emulators for PC
- Android phone RAM: check, cleaner, manager
- Set custom ringtone on Windows phone: WP7, WP8
- How to clear Google Drive cache on Android
- How to hide apps on Android
- Add subtitles to a video on Android for free
- How To Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy
- How to unlock Android without internet
- Open a ZIP file on Android: read ZIP, RAR, and TAR files
- How to enable Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy tablet
- How to fix Error 923 on Android?
- Unlink apps from Google Plus account on Android
- How to display popup reminders on Android?
- How to get GPS location on Android
- How to reset to factory settings your Android device
- How to block ads on Android
- Turn off Autocorrect on Android
- How to deactivate Safe Mode on Android
- Remote TV apps for Android
- How to make conference calls on Android?
- How to move apps to a memory card?
- Android is starting optimising app 1 of 1: how to fix