Did you know it's possible to use AirPods on non-Apple devices? While AirPods were originally intended for Apple devices, there's no limit to using them on other devices. The only downside is that you won't be able to use the smart features, but you will be able to listen to audio without any problem. Here we'll show you how to use your AirPods with other devices.
How to configure your AirPods?
Follow these steps to connect the AirPods to an Android phone or tablet:
1. Activate Bluetooth on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Open your AirPods case cover.
3. On the back of the case, there is a round white button. Open the lid and press this button for several seconds until the light in the box between the two AirPods starts to flash.
4. Now your headphones are Bluetooth detectable. Go to the Bluetooth setting on your phone or tablet, and the AirPods should appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices. Select them.
From now on, your headphones will be Bluetooth connected to your phone.
How to use AirPods with your Android?
Once you have configured the AirPods with the non-Apple device, you can use them like any other headphones. To start, remove them from the case, place them on your ears, and then they will automatically link via Bluetooth to your phone or tablet. Once connected, you will hear a sound indicating the devices are connected.
After you are connected, just play and enjoy your content. If you encounter any issues, we recommend that you repeat the steps above.
- Find my airpods
- Air pod
- How to block a private number on an android phone? > Guide
- Ip android phone > Guide
- How to show offline in whatsapp when i am online in android phone > Guide
- Code to reset android phone > Guide
- How to remove number from blacklist in android phone > Guide
- Network error occurred: how to fix it on Android
- Show hidden files on Android
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep mode on Android
- Create an Android folder shortcut on home screen
- Delete search suggestions on Android
- Add an area code on Android
- Manage and backup game data on Android
- Answer calls with the volume and power button on Android
- Network notification: how to turn it off on Android
- Split screen on Android: application picker, long touch
- Auto retrieve messages on Android phone in roaming mode
- Share multiple contacts: iPhone, Android
- Increase ringtone volume when in pocket for Android
- MMS and SMS delivery report on Android
- Android scientific calculator: how to enable it
- Manage and organize apps on Android
- How to download APK: from Google Play Store, Android
- Reset Chrome settings on Android
- How to rename your android device in the Google Play Store?
- Codes for Huawei smartphones: test, reset, check
- How to use a song as a ringtone on Android
- How to disable the internet on Android phone
- Disable in-app purchases (Android)
- How to use Lucky Patcher: download app, features, etc
- How to use Android SD card as internal storage
- How to turn off Android music player
- Optimize your Android phone's performance
- How to Enable the Equalizer on VLC For Android
- How to reinstall Samsung internet: browser, on tablet
- Update the Google Play Store app
- Display contact number list: with name
- How to enable Android Safe Search settings
- How to disable mobile data: Android, Samsung
- Android dial pad settings: change, enable/disable
- How to enable auto reject mode Android
- Filter unknown senders: Android, SMS
- Sony Xperia: find my device, My Xperia
- How to turn off S Pen: Note 5, Note 9, Note 10
- Google text to speech: download, languages
- Sort call logs by date on Android
- How to update Android auto
- Disable images in Chrome Android: 2020, 2019
- Show Android calendar week numbers
- Connect Android to PC: wifi, Windows 10, USB
- Open a ZIP file on Android: read ZIP, RAR, and TAR files
- Make passwords visible: Android
- How to configure a proxy on Android?
- Create website shortcut on Android: tablet, phone
- Download videos from websites: Chrome, iPhone, app
- How to view desktop site: on mobile, on Android
- Recover deleted photos: Android, Android internal storage
- How to clear Google Drive cache on Android
- Enable content filtering on the Google Play Store
- How to pair SmartWatch with Android
- How to lock VLC screen: Android
- Android phone RAM: check, cleaner, manager
- How to fix Error 491: on tablet, on Google Play
- Popup reminder on Android
- How To Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy
- Clear system cache on Android
- Unlink apps from Google Plus account on Android
- Reset Sony Xperia: to factory settings, hard reset
- XAPK file: installer, means, format
- How to hide or remove a media folder on Android?
- Android emulators for PC
- Turn Off Autocorrect on Android
- How to reset to factory settings your Android device
- Set custom ringtone on Windows phone: WP7, WP8
- How to fix Error 923 on Android?
- How to make conference calls on Android?
- How to always show the scale bar in Google Maps on Android
- Block camera and microphone on google chrome: Android
- Add subtitles to video: Android, free
- How to enable Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy tablet
- How to hide apps on Android
- How to get GPS location on Android
- How to install APK files on Android
- How to update apps on Android automatically
- Deactivate Safe Mode Android
- How to delete all tags in Shazam: Android
- How to block ads on Android