Sandisk not working in computer but does on Kodak frame

Closed
mschenkel Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2015 - Dec 29, 2015 at 06:25 PM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Dec 30, 2015 at 10:12 AM
I have a Kodak picture frame. My Sandisk works and shows my pictures on the disk great but for some reason will not work in my digital camera now and show the photos that are on the disk and they won't come up on my computer either. It appears on the computer and in my camera that there are no photos on it but as soon as I put the disk back in the Kodak frame there they are. How do I get them to show up on my computer. I want to delete a few and add more.

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Dec 30, 2015 at 10:12 AM
Hi Mschenkel,

So, if you put the Sandisk in the PC, it will be recognized, but you will not be able to access the data and there the card will appear empty? Try using the attrib command from the Command Prompt. Type attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* where you must replace g with your card’s drive letter. If you have the option, use the card in a smart phone and if it is recognized try to backup the most important data.

Hope this helps