Auto shut down

Closed
RHT - Jan 12, 2016 at 03:09 AM
 RHT - Jan 20, 2016 at 03:29 AM
Hello,
I have Sony Vaio laptop SVE15127CNS for 5 years, now getting problem:
Laptop turns on for a few seconds and then shuts down. "Laptop shuts down on power up. When the power button is pushed, the laptop 15 seconds and then powers down.
I cheked removal all the Part(HDD, Battery etc ) and again on power button. Some Problem.
Please help me how to fix..
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Jan 12, 2016 at 09:21 AM
Hello RHT,

The reasons for your laptop to turn off could be the following:
1. Dirty fan / overheating - this is such a common issue and it is important, in the fact, the majority of laptops now have built in the feature to immediately go off so that no component is too hot. You must find out what is causing the heat if the problem is. Fans must check the video card / processor to see if they are screaming.
2. Hardware failure - Another reason for shutting randomly off the PC could be a failure of a hardware component, sometimes when the laptop is a second hand and has been repaired once. The hardware to check first are: RAM, CPU, motherboard, power supply and video card.
3. Damaged power supply unit.
4. Display Driver Crash - If you have changed the BIOS settings or made overclock it could be another cause shut down a computer.
5. Viruses - they are usually triggered by something you do on your laptop, whether you press a key or open a particular program. To ensure you have the best defense against viruses, beware that you are running an antivirus and anti-malware software updated.
6. Faling hard drive - you should check if you receive an error code prior the shutting down of the PC.

Please, come back with some more info regarding this issue. Good luck.
ThanQ Buddy Very much...

Okeiz But How to solve this issue... I am Confuse..
I am Going to Service Center and his Checked my laptop then he said to Replace the Motherboard.

But I'm ????
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122 > RHT
Jan 13, 2016 at 08:31 AM
Hello again,

If the PC technician said that the motherboard needed replacement, then I guess s/he's right, because s/he had already seen your laptop and had gained better idea where the problem was.
If there's a motherboard failure I recommend you to take out the hard drive and connect it as an external one via SATA-USB cable to make a backup of your files.

Keep me posted on the situation. Good luck.
ThanQ sir, very much
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122 > RHT
Jan 20, 2016 at 02:53 AM
Actually, I'm a woman, but anyway. You're welcome! :)