Posts Thursday January 21, 2016Registration date
January 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 at 04:42 AM - Latest reply: Ambucias55533
Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus
October 16, 2018
- Jan 21, 2016 at 05:10 AM
i have found the solution of black screen for ASUS LAPTOP'S. before you apply this tricks you must be some activity like that.
1. Restart your computer (with safe mode)
2. Remove your NVIDIA driver if you installed.
3. Restart your computer with normal window or normal mode.
4. then apply this mention below Tricks.
5. after apply this trick you can reinstall your graphics driver.
A fix for ASUS laptops black screen issue after updates:
Go to Registry Editor (in the search type "regedit.exe")