Hello, i am steve from burma
i have a big problem it is about my computer. when i shutdown using start menu and it shutdown but it reopen from user login page and start again.i try again and again but the result is same.finally i run with CCleaneranti virus and click check box on scan,repair,shutdown on the ccleaner.computer shutdown successfully close.but i don't like this way please somebody help my problem.i am waiting from the return
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag3 :
https://www.nicolascoolman.com/fr/download/zhpdiag/ (Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from Speedyshare and paste it here in your reply.
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor