- Start button, windows button don't work and taskbar has gone
- Pc start button not working ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Ps3 controller start button not working - Guide
- Task bar and start button missing ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- No icons or start button on desktop ✓ - Forum - Windows
- I cant see my desktop and start button ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
This happened to me several months ago. The keyboard Windows button doesn't work either. I get the machine to operate by right clicking on the Start button and using the menu that appears. The machine also now takes a long time to start up (as others have reported) whereas it used to be very fast. It's not an anti-virus or too many programs problem. There are numerous similar examples on the web but no answer so far.