Ok, so basically:
I tried to download a game.
It came with all kinds of crazy programmes, which I deleted.
I'm now unable to connect to the Internet on my browsers even though my internet connection is perfectly fine.
It says that I am trying to connect using "a DNS server outside of our network" (I'm a BT HUB user)
Please save my skin here, guys n gals!!
Oh I'm on a Toshiba Satellite using Windows 8, by the way.
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag3 :
https://nicolascoolman.eu (Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from Speedyshare and paste it here in your reply.
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor
Hey! OK, so the adwcleaner download isn't working for my pc... it downloads the file but i'm unable to open it. Any ideas?
I ran the ZHP Fix:
Rapport de ZHPFix 2015.10.19.9 par Nicolas Coolman, Update du 19/10/2015
Fichier d'export Registre :
Run by Briony at 23/02/2016 00:25:18
High Elevated Privileges : OK
Windows 8 Home Premium Edition, 64-bit Service Pack 1 (9600)