Help! deleted virus and lost internet!

Closed
Kisanorame - Apr 17, 2009 at 10:40 AM
 Kisanorame - Apr 21, 2009 at 10:08 AM
Hello,
i used a squared free and it found a high priority virus in my computer (i have a laptop and a pc, this happened to both of them) and it sait it could not be deleted, but i thought it was just the virus manipulating my computer, so i waited a min and it let me quarintine it after a while, and then i deleted it, and then it's where things went wrong, about that time, my computer lost connection to the internet, and it said "limited or no connectivity" and then i tried to repair it and it said it was getting new ip settings, but it fails every time and im completely lost and it's like that with both computers... i dont know what to do, please help me, i really need my internet, what should i do?
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 20, 2009 at 06:31 PM
Maybe you deleted some priority files in system 32 try to repair your windows...
How?
union5force Posts 14 Registration date Saturday October 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009 5
Apr 18, 2009 at 04:58 AM
hi,
try to do a system restore to ix the problem.
>start
>all programs
>accessories
>system tools
>system restore
choose a date when the problem was not yet encountered.
I did and it fixed the laptop, but the pc is still messed up, it's an e-machines running xp service pack 2 with direct x 9.0, I still don't know what to do with it...