Blocked account

Closed
Val - Mar 16, 2016 at 04:41 AM
dannyds Posts 204 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2016 Status Contributor Last seen November 22, 2020 - Mar 16, 2016 at 05:20 AM
Hello, i rly need help as fast as its possible. My account of facebook was blocked cause of "unexpected activity" what was goin on on my acc. It send me on page where was this:" chose an option to verify my indetity"
And there was just one option what was sayin:
"Recognize yur friends on pictures(Hour limit was overruned)" . so i clicked on this option,but nothin happened.do i just pressed "contiue" and it said "chose an option!". What am i suppose to do? What is that hour limit? I checked email if facebook send me smth about it but no..i didnt get anythin. Im sry for my english..im in panic..not even thinkin about if i wrote it gramatically right...just...i hope yu understand me..thnx

1 response

dannyds Posts 204 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2016 Status Contributor Last seen November 22, 2020 67
Mar 16, 2016 at 05:20 AM
Hi Val,

There is nothing you can do except to recognize picture once you recognized five pictures, facebook force you to change your password and then you are able to login as before.