Dates written in different ways
Solved/Closed
Nora
-
30 Mar 2016 à 07:02
vcoolio Posts 1411 Registration date Thursday 24 July 2014 Status Contributor Last seen 6 September 2024 - 31 Mar 2016 à 05:26
vcoolio Posts 1411 Registration date Thursday 24 July 2014 Status Contributor Last seen 6 September 2024 - 31 Mar 2016 à 05:26
Related:
- Dates written in different ways
- Vivatech 2024 dates - Guide
- Iphone 14 release dates - Home - IOS
- Blackhat dates - Guide
- Iphone 13 release dates - Guide
- Excel if function with dates - Guide
2 responses
vcoolio
Posts
1411
Registration date
Thursday 24 July 2014
Status
Contributor
Last seen
6 September 2024
262
30 Mar 2016 à 21:30
30 Mar 2016 à 21:30
Hello Nora,
Right click the cells (or entire columns) that have dates in them. From the menu that appears, select Format Cells. In the Format Cells window that appears, select Custom and in the type box, type in the following:-
mmmm, yyyy
then click OK. In the formatted cell (or cells), if you type in, for example, 8/2010 the result will be August, 2010.
This gives you an idea of what can be done, so experiment with it in a blank sheet and change the formatting to suit yourself.
I hope that this helps.
Cheerio,
vcoolio.
Right click the cells (or entire columns) that have dates in them. From the menu that appears, select Format Cells. In the Format Cells window that appears, select Custom and in the type box, type in the following:-
mmmm, yyyy
then click OK. In the formatted cell (or cells), if you type in, for example, 8/2010 the result will be August, 2010.
This gives you an idea of what can be done, so experiment with it in a blank sheet and change the formatting to suit yourself.
I hope that this helps.
Cheerio,
vcoolio.
vcoolio
Posts
1411
Registration date
Thursday 24 July 2014
Status
Contributor
Last seen
6 September 2024
262
31 Mar 2016 à 05:26
31 Mar 2016 à 05:26
Hello Nora,
You're welcome. I'm glad that I could help.
Cheerio,
vcoolio.
You're welcome. I'm glad that I could help.
Cheerio,
vcoolio.
31 Mar 2016 à 05:01