Registration date
Tuesday April 12, 2016
Status
Last seen
April 12, 2016
-
Hello,
Hi to all.....

sir i am requesting that my account is blocked and its not opening due to blocking kindly help me to login again its very important for me but its free login not paid.....
waiting for your kind instructions....

Related:

4 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
Hi

What was the reason given to you for blocking your account?
Registration date
Tuesday April 12, 2016
Status
Last seen
April 12, 2016

I think someone is hacked my facebook account and the hotmail account was attached with my facebook.... when i try to recover my facebook account its send a confirmation mail to my facebook account when i was try to open my hotmail account its said the your password is incorrect i was try recover my account's password when i changed my password through my alternate email its give to me this message......

"Sign-in is blocked
Sign-in with deleted by moderator@hotmail.com is blocked for one of these reasons:
Someone entered the wrong password too many times.
If you signed up for this account through an organization, you might not be able to use it yet."
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
Hotmail has now been replaced by Outlook.com so Hotmail is now Outlook.com and your Hotmail account should work in Outlook.com.

See if this page will help you recover your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/microsoft-account-recover-hacked-compromised-account

Also, I suspect that your computer is not safe against intrusions.

Ambucias
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor
Registration date
Tuesday April 12, 2016
Status
Last seen
April 12, 2016

Sir,

actually i also in contact with Hotmail/Outlook's support, so that's why they advise me to wait for 24 hours so i am waiting if my issue is not resolved then i will return back to you.... please don't mind and i am very grateful of you for this kind feed back and taking pain because of me :-)

Mohsin