Laptop start up too slow

Closed
resham - Apr 22, 2016 at 01:40 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Apr 22, 2016 at 11:19 AM
Hello, my laptop is start after almost 10 minutes plz tell me how to solve this problem?

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Apr 22, 2016 at 11:19 AM
Hello resham,

In order to be more helpful I need you to provide me with more information regarding your issue. Please, give me detailed info when did this start to happen. Have you made any software or hardware changes recently?
The freezing of a laptop may be due to several reasons, such as:
- Fault in the cooling system - you must find out if the fan is rotating correctly - it would be good if you can also measure the temperature of the CPU and GPU with some of the tools that are on the network
- Failure in the power supply - if you have another charger with the same features, plug it in the laptop so you can find out if you receive the same error
- Failure in the hard drive - the disk may not have been recently defragmented and may need defragmentation - you can also test it with any tool testings S.M.A.R.T. designed by its manufacturer.
You could also check the drive for viruses and malware with the specific tools for that.
Once you have reviewed the mentioned things above, please come over here to tell me what happened during the tests.

Have a great weekend.