Video will not play in the files app or upload on YouTube

Closed
Troll Spells Me - Apr 23, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Kerias Posts 9 Registration date Sunday April 24, 2016 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2016 - Apr 24, 2016 at 03:49 PM
Hello,
My name is Troll Spells Me. I am a minor YouTuber. I recently played 45 minutes of Geometry Dash on my phone and tried to convert it to my laptop. It worked, but the video will not play in the files app or upload on YouTube. Please help me with this problem, because I promised my subscribers a long video, and now they can't have it because of this minor issue. It doesn't play on files that come from my phone, even though they are pegged as MPEG files. It does say in the name of the file it is an MP4 file, but it isn't an MP4 file. Please help me ASAP.

Related:

1 response

Kerias Posts 9 Registration date Sunday April 24, 2016 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2016
Apr 24, 2016 at 03:49 PM
some phones have dumb encryption codes so you can only play videos on their platform. if it's possible to export as a different type of file, I'd do that, or retry exporting it. otherwise there could be some type of video converter out there. the main problem is what type of file and whether or not it's corrupt. I'd go into properties and check the file type.