Internet Explorer does not work, but Chrome and Firefox do

Solved/Closed
asi-rh Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday November 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 25, 2014 - Nov 25, 2014 at 11:02 AM
 asi-rh - Dec 1, 2014 at 08:31 AM
I am running on Windows 8.1 x64. Everything was working fine until Friday. I noticed that Outlook would not display images. (Not a red X, but a rectangle, circle and a triangle in a box) I checked all of the settings and it was set to display images. Then I tried IE 11 and no matter what web site I try it would come up with "This page can't be displayed". I tried "Restore advanced settings" and "Reset" on the Internet options, Advanced tab in IE. Nothing changed. Microsoft OneDrive does not work properly. Both Chrome and Firefox work with no problems. I am able to use FileZilla to do ftp transfers. I am not able to use Cisco AnyConnect to connect to some systems, but I am able to connect to others.

I even tried rolling back the last system update (which was 1 week before the problem occurred) but the problem still remains. I have another computer on the same network running Windows 8.1 x64 and it does not have the problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Related:

2 responses

letsdothis Posts 48 Registration date Tuesday October 28, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2015 2
Nov 26, 2014 at 01:13 PM
Unstall it reinstall.