Not logged in to my account

Closed
Rishav raj tripathi (bobby) - May 24, 2016 at 07:49 PM
BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 - May 25, 2016 at 03:16 AM
Hello,
i cannot log in to my account because it shows this types of things- We’ve detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
It’s likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing. Learn more in the Help Center.
Over the next few steps we’ll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in.
after that if i click on the continue button then it asks for a CAPTCHA. when i entered the captcha the it continues and says this- Please choose one of the following methods to confirm your identity: Identify photos of friends (hourly limit exceeded)....but tere is no more option to select........please help me

1 response

BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,534
May 25, 2016 at 03:16 AM