I am desperately in need of your help. So I was trying to download something the other night and my hp laptop got virus from it. First, it wasn't a big deal as I just pop ups here and there but when I was trying to fix it by going to control panel and uninstalling unnecessary products my laptop was getting more and more viruses and started to restart itself and when it got turned off and was turned on, it has almost gone all black and all I see is system healer booting up when I start my computer. It does not allow me to do anything and the rest of my screen is black...I can't do anything. Can I get help!!! Please!! and thank you so much!!
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag3 :
https://nicolascoolman.eu (Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from Speedyshare and paste it here in your reply.
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor