How can i recover my disabled account.

Closed
mns - May 31, 2016 at 07:00 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 31, 2016 at 05:01 PM
Hello,
I have lost access to one of my gmail account. When I try to sign in it says that my gmail account has been disabled due to suspicious activity.

"Because we detected unusual activity on your account, we've disabled the
account for your protection. We want to protect your privacy and make sure
that only you have access to your account."

Only 2 options to regain access. mobile phone number or fill out a form.
on first verification option, my country was not included in option country (Nigeria). so i can't work for me

Secondly the questions asked on the form, am to fill out to regain the account are ridiculous! I created my gmail account probably 4years ago. Gmail was still in the beta phase when I started my account. How could you expect me to even remember that kind of information.
please, i really want to have my gmail account back becuse all my information (back up) is inside this account which i don't know off account, even customers domin name and hosting information is also inside, since 3 to 4 weeks now i can't do anything
Please for God sake Help

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
May 31, 2016 at 05:01 PM
Gmail will ask you to reset your password any time they detect suspicious activity related to your account. To prevent unauthorized access to your information, please choose a new password before signing in to your account.
See this link:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/98564?hl=en