- - Latest reply: Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
- Mar 20, 2017 at 05:03 PM
Hello,

On 29.05.16 I was deleting many unwanted messages from my Gmail account , suddenly message popped up that your account has been disabled due to suspicious activity.

Kindly suggest how my account can be enabled as I have very important messages and communication in it.
My emai id is : ***@***
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Saturday December 17, 2016
Status
Last seen
December 17, 2016
Thank you
Hello Guys,

I have made a video on how to re-enable your gmail account and why the account end up with disable. How to avoid the same situation in future. Please check this out & thumbs up if you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4MzEArP4k

Most the case if any misuse or suspicious activity on google’s product, They will terminate your whole google account or any specific google product that you misused. so be careful on google’s terms of use & conditions.

Still you can appeal on your account suspend if the account disabled as an error.

Thanks & Regards,

Kalai
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Gmail will ask you to reset your password any time they detect suspicious activity related to your account. To prevent unauthorized access to your information, please choose a new password before signing in to your account.
See this link:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/140921?hl=en&ref_topic=2401957
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/98564?hl=en
mirjetakrasniqi
Registration date
Saturday March 18, 2017
Status
Last seen
March 20, 2017
-
Hi,

my account is disabled. I've read the terms and conditions but I couldn't see that I violated them. Can the reason be "temporary disabled" action, for example when you create an account and send a message with it you are automatically signed out, than you need to write some letters to enable it, but what when you don't do it and you don't enable it from temporary disabled, may be this the reason?
Please tell me how to recover my account, I'm trying for months and I filled the usuall form of gmail to recover your account but no result.

Best regards!
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13105 > mirjetakrasniqi
Registration date
Saturday March 18, 2017
Status
Last seen
March 20, 2017
-
Hi,

If you have sent an appeal and Facebook has not enable your account it's because your appeal has been rejected.

Sorry
mirjetakrasniqi
Registration date
Saturday March 18, 2017
Status
Last seen
March 20, 2017
> Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
-
Hello, I am writing for my account on gmail not on facebook.
Please tell me why an account on gmail can be disabled and how can I prevent my account from it or how can I can get my account back again.

Best regards!
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13105 > mirjetakrasniqi
Registration date
Saturday March 18, 2017
Status
Last seen
March 20, 2017
-
You wrote that you submitted an appeal to Gmail, that was the last resort. If Gmail did not reply it's because your appeal was rejected.

P.S. After nine months of inactivity your account will be deleted.

Google reserves the right to:
• Suspend a Google Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if there is a violation of the Google Terms of Service, product-specific Terms of Service (available on the product page), or product-specific policies.
• Terminate your account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.