Forget my alternative email

Solved/Closed
nageebnoman - 10 Jun 2016 à 17:34
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 11 Jun 2016 à 05:59
Hello,
I couldn't access to my yahoo mail I have password is correct and also yahoo I'd but I forget my alternative email that I have built it long time please help me in solving problems
My yahoo I'd is deleted. If you want me prove more things inside my mails from pictures and documents I will do

Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
11 Jun 2016 à 05:59
The solution to your issue is provided in this CCM « How-to » article :

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

Click on the following link to view the How-to:
https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account
Good luck
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
10 Jun 2016 à 17:39
Hi

If you know your e-mail address and your password, why do you need the alternate to access your account?

Your e-mail address and your password is all you need to access your account.
nageebnoman Posts 1 Registration date Friday 10 June 2016 Status Member Last seen 10 June 2016
Updated on Jun 27, 2024 at 08:39 AM

But it asked me to log in to my alternative email for knowing that I am the real user for the account. It told me that I am traveling some where. First time I built my account in Yemen and last time I updated in 2009 in Saudi ; and last time I open it in Saudi.