- Compaq cq58 battery not charging
- Compaq cq58 wont turn on - Best answers
- Compaq laptop not starting up but power light is on - Best answers
- Compaq cq58 recovery ✓ - Forum - Software
- Compaq cq58 boot menu - Forum - Laptop
- Laptop battery fully charged but shuts off when unplugged ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Dell inspiron 1525 battery not charging ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Dell Inspiron 1525 battery not charging ✓ - Forum - Laptop
It indeed sounds like a short or something. Smell it, does it smell burnt? If the battery works on another laptop, but not that one, then that one is broken!
Thank you ac3mark, I did smell it but nothing like burnt I even tried to open the laptop and check all the mthere board and could not find any physical damage or anything burnt. With my little experience i know if its the charger the battery should work since it still has some power inside, also if its the power jack connecting to the board, it should still power from the power botton but non of this work am sure it has to do with the power chip but do not know what to do, I wish there could be a trick to resolve this .