How Do i Put Music From Limewire on iTunes

Solved/Closed
Jason B - Apr 26, 2009 at 01:47 PM
 Brian - May 1, 2016 at 11:20 PM
Hello,
I Need help someone
i downloaded music from limewire but I cant
figure out how to put that music from limewire on to iTunes or My iPod
!!!!!SOMEONE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related:

44 responses

drag the song on to the first playlist at the top. you are so stupid. you dont diserve to have an ipod if you cant work the damn thing
Blocked Profile
Jan 6, 2010 at 03:33 AM
All you need to do is go to iTunes, hit File in the upper left, hit Add File to Library, then find your file and it should come into iTunes just fine... however!!! there are certain file file extensions that won't work but iTunes will tell you about that.

You need to drag or copy your music files from the shared folder in limewire to a separate folder in my music or wherever you store your music and then go into ITunes and click on File then add folder/file to library. Hope this helps.
The same thing is happening to me. I have downloaded files from limewire and they appear in a shared folder in itunes, when I sync my ipod only the songs in my library - music folder are synciung to my ipod! Help!
OMFG me too! I have the exact same problem! Did you ever figure it out?
check my comment at the bottom
you shouldnt relli use limewire in the first place because its illegal and if the police find out they will send u 3 warning letters before shuttin down ur internet for some time. if you cant put the songs from limewire onto itunes just try and find the songs on itunes and buy them it probably has better quality anyway