How Google Account disabled due to suspicious activity

Closed
Sachin Gaikwad - Jun 28, 2016 at 03:25 AM
BunoCS Posts 15472 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 - Jun 28, 2016 at 03:37 AM
Hello,

My disabled gmail account is ***@***. I have tried to contact google, but have had no response so far. I am very desperate to recover my account, i am try so many time to recover please help
m user this account last 10 years i need to recover this account
plzzzz plzzz help me
Related:

1 response

BunoCS Posts 15472 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 1,534
Jun 28, 2016 at 03:37 AM
Here is what Google has to say about this type of problem:

To recover access to this account, try signing in to your account through www.google.com/accounts with the last password you remember using. If your sign-in is successful, you’ll be asked to verify your phone number. Once the verification is complete, you can safely continue using your account.

If your password is rejected, or if you are directed immediately to this page after signing in, please visit our password assistance page. Once you enter your Google Account email address and type the letters in the distorted picture, you can fill out your information on our contact form. Make sure you provide accurate and complete answers.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for your cooperation.