Disk read error

Closed
akramktk Posts 16 Registration date Wednesday April 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 11, 2010 - Apr 28, 2009 at 01:56 AM
 irfankashmiri - May 22, 2010 at 09:51 PM
Hello,
I am using win xp sp2, actually my system was working fine yesterday but today when i went to boot it show the black screen massage "A DISK READ ERROR OCCURRED. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart"

I don't know where is the problem and how can i remove the problem? Any body help will be highly appreciated.Thanks

Regards,

Akram Khattak.
Related:

3 responses

Hello,
I am using win xp sp3, actually my system was working fine yesterday but today when i went to boot it show the black screen massage "A DISK READ ERROR OCCURRED. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart"

I don't know where is the problem and how can i remove the problem? Any body help will be highly appreciated.Thanks

Regards,

ranjeet singh
akramktk Posts 16 Registration date Wednesday April 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 11, 2010 3
Apr 28, 2009 at 06:35 AM
Thats great and so funny to change the name only.hahahha.................

Regards,

Akram
I have the same problem with my laptop i have windows xp sp2 and my laptop is a referbished Dell latitude c810 with a 40gb hard drive i don't have the xp disk to repair it but, i tried to run a vista disk and upgrade/fix my computer and the vista disk didn't do anything i think i need a new hd i wonder if i can get one with xp or vista pre installed
irfankashmiri
May 22, 2010 at 09:51 PM
blast your computer hurry it is very dangrous for u
irfankashmiri
May 22, 2010 at 09:51 PM
blast your computer hurry it is very dangrous for u