Automatically copy data from one sheet to another

Closed
atera7 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday July 14, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 14, 2016 - Jul 14, 2016 at 09:24 AM
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 - Jul 15, 2016 at 01:34 AM
I have read numerous articles about this and none have really solved my issue. I decided to post my own specific question.

I have an excel workbook with a sheet titled "SF Performance" It has numerous columns and I would like to have all the data in each column for each row copied over to a second sheet titled "SF Performance High" when the one column (column L titled "Spend Level") = high.

That's it. How can I accomplish this. SF Performance sheet will have data added on a monthly basis so if data is entered and meets the "high" requirement I need it to automatically copy over to the SF Performance High sheet.

Thanks in advance

1 response

vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Jul 15, 2016 at 01:34 AM
Hello Atera7,

Have a look at this very recent thread:-

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-908372-transferring-data-by-row-onto-new-tab-unpaid-and-paid-sales

which I believe is similar to your query.

The Original Poster didn't bother to get back to us so we don't know if it actually worked for him/her.

You should only need to change the column reference to "L" and the criteria to "High" for it to work for your purpose (perhaps the sheet references also).

Let us know your thoughts.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.