Pen drive is not working in my pc while it working in another pc

Closed
rahul - Aug 11, 2016 at 03:51 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Aug 12, 2016 at 06:26 AM
Hello,

friends i m rahul kumar ansare firends i am a teacher and i have 8 gb sandisk pendrive most important data are present in this pendrive bt in my pc it is not working while another pc is working what is wrong with it friends i m getting confused please help me out from this problem

thank you friends

Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Aug 12, 2016 at 06:26 AM
Hi Rahul,

It may be using a drive letter that is occupied on your PC. Open Disk Management and check if the drive appears there. If it does, try to assign a drive letter.
If it is not listed, there may a problem with the port. Change ports and check again. If the drive keeps missing, but is working normally on another PC, open your PC motherboard manufacturer’s web page and check for updates of the USB drivers.
It is possible that there is a problem with the pendrive, so I would suggest you to backup all data just in case.

Hope this helps