- Computer restarts when I am playing videos
- Lg smart tv not playing videos - Forum - Smart TV
- Unable to play videos transferred to flash drive ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Youtube not playing video only audio ✓ - Forum - Video software
- How to play videos on tiktok live - Guide
- Cannot open files on USB flash drive: how to access them - Guide
This is probably your video driver needs updating. First restart the computer and press F8 till you get the Advanced Boot menu (Safe Mode etc) If it's listed choose Disable Automatic Restart after Error. This will allow you to view the Blue Screen message. Next do you have a name brand computer (HP, Dell etc) or a Custom Built? Did you install a separate video card or are you using the on board VGA? if the later and it is a name brand PC, go to the computer manufacturers Support/Download Drivers site and type in your service tag# or your make and model # and download the Video/Display driver for your model. You can also run this program when it is done go to My Documents and zip the file TSF XP_SUPPORT and attach it in your next post. This will tell us what is causing the BSOD in your computer.