Turn off private results in Google search
What are private results? Private results are contents from other Google products (Google+, Calendar,..) displayed when making a search on the Google search engine. In this article we will explain how to turn off private results in Google searches.
To turn off private results in Google searches:
Open your browser and connect to https://www.google.com.
- Sign-in to your Google account.
- At the bottom, click on Settings > Search Settings (https://www.google.com/preferences).
- Scroll to Private results and select Do not use private results.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Save.
Any more Google questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Google private results
- Google meet download for pc > Download - Video calls
- Google play store for pc > Download - App downloads
- Make youtube channel private > Guide
- Google maps speed cameras > Guide
- Google usa > Guide