On Snapchat, the people who you message most frequently are automatically added to your list of Best Friends. By default, Snapchat sets your Best Friends count to three, but you can change this with a simple tweak of your settings.
Snapchat best friends meaning: what it is about?
When someone is on your best friends list on Snapchat, it means this person is one of the people you interact with the most on Snapchat. However, there are different levels of Snapchat best friends that are indicated with different emoji, according to the frequency of your interaction. We'll get more in-depth about that later in this article.
How to remove best friends on Snapchat?
Currently, it is not possible to delete or add best friends on Snapchat - you can only block or stop interacting with a user in order to see them disappear from your list of best friends at some point. However, this feature is only visible to you and not to others.
How to set the number of best friends on Snapchat?
Open Snapchat and go to the Settings menu. From there, scroll to Manage and select # of Best Friends. You can now choose how many Best Friends you would like to be displayed - the default is three but you can choose up to eight.
What do the best friends emoji on Snapchat mean?
Depending on the type and frequency of interaction, different best friends have different emojis. Here's what they mean:
How to change the friends' emoji on Snapchat?
If you are not happy with the default emoji, you should know that you can change them. Here's how to do so, depending on your phone's OS:
- Android: Click on your profile picture and then go to Settings (cog icon). From there, scroll down and select Customise emoji.
- iPhone: Select your profile picture and click Settings (cog icon). From there, go to the Additional services section and tap Manage. You can now select Friend emoji.
- Snapchat emoji reiksmes
- Snapchat Emoji Meanings
- Change Number of Best Friends on Snapchat
- How to Update Your Emojis on Android and iPhone
- Friends Emojis in Snapchat
- Snapchat Adds Friend-Ranking Emojis
- Delete a Snapchat message: before opened, conversations
- Delete Snapchat account permanently (2021)
- How to replay a Snapchat story
- Add Snapchat effects to photos and videos
- How to reply to snap story
- Forgotten Snapchat password and email: recover your account
- How to disable wake screen on Snapchat: iPhone and Android
- Calling features on Snapchat: video and voice calls
- Take pictures in black and white on Snapchat
- Turn off Snapchat notifications: iPhone and Android
- How to create a Snapchat account
- How to change Snapchat camera orientation
- Create a custom story on Snapchat
- Set the default video quality on Snapchat: iPhone & Android
- How to fix blurry Snapchat videos