I don't know my secret answer

Closed
Rinnas - May 2, 2009 at 01:24 PM
 Mainman407 - May 2, 2009 at 05:39 PM
Hello,
i programmed my e-mail to change every 72 days, and i think the last day it was today, but the problem is i can't change or have another password because i don't remember my secret answer, PLEASE I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO HELP ME GET IT MY ACCOUNT BACK BECAUSE IT'S URGENT!!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME??
Related:

1 response

The best programs I have found thus far to recover system and email 'forgotten' passwords is Spotmau Powersuite 2009. The actual software cost, but they do offer a free download and trial version which you can download to a CD if you have an ISO burner software since the file is an ISO.exe file. If not, you must first download an ISO burnier (www.freeISOburner.com). Once you have downloaded the Spotmau software to a CD-R or CD-RW, place the CD in your CD-ROM drive (first make sure your BIOS is set to have your CD-ROM set as the 'first' boot source. After your POST screen appears, the Spotmau software will appear. Choose English as the language (of course) then select the Standard Spotmau application.

Once the software is loaded, select 'Password Recovery' under the BootCare tab.
Try this operation first, if it doesn't solve your problem, let me know, I have another solution.
If you have your original Windows CD or Internet Explorer CD, you can reset your password.
Using the Windows CD, boot your computer. When you are prompted to press any key to start the Windows install, press the Space bar. After all the files are loaded and the Windows Setup screen appears, press Enter just as if you were going to re-install a fresh Windows setup. Then press F8 to accept the Windows Licensing Agreement. At the next screen, you will be asked whether you would like to repair Windows by pressing 'R', or install Windows (press Enter), or ESC to escape. Press 'R' to repair the Windows files. Once this process has completed, you will be able to reset your passwords.
Of course you can always delete your Internet Explorer program and reinstall it. Or, you can contact your Internet Provider and reset your password.