Please help me open my yahoo account

Closed
Rafael - Sep 6, 2016 at 05:14 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 6, 2016 at 05:49 PM
Hello,
Good day may I ask how can I open my account again. I remember my password and
My yahoo id but still it doesn't open instead verification notice always comes up. I try to find if i can open it with the security question you provided before but still only vitrification code they'll send in my old no. but the problem is my sim card is already deactivated i have my new no. Now i have my sim card but i don't receive the because its deactivated ..i badly needed. To open my account because i use it in my resume thank you i hope you can help me....stay bless

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Sep 6, 2016 at 05:49 PM
Hi

We are CCM and contrary to what you said, we have not provided a secret question to you.

If you have registered a secret question when you created the account, you can use it to recover your account. You will not need a verification code.

To use the secret question option, follow the instruction below:

https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account#forgot-yahoo-password-use-your-secret-questions

Good luck