Disabled account

Closed
rajiv kumar - Sep 8, 2016 at 08:45 AM
Ambucias Posts 47310 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 8, 2016 at 04:54 PM
Hi,

I was trying to share a google doc (spread sheet) with some other email account which was not an gmail account. I had to make the share link of the google doc public. After restarting my computer, I cannot login to my gmail account. It has now been over 24 hours that I cannot login. When ever I try to signin, gmail says --- Account has been disabled, with the following message -->

Account has been disabled

If you've been redirected to this page from the sign-in page, it means that access to your Google Account has been disabled.
Your account has not been deleted, your data is still intact, and it might be possible to regain access to your account.
Why Google disables accounts
Google wants to ensure that everyone has a chance to safely and securely connect and communicate. To help preserve this environment, Google reserves the right to:
Suspend a Google Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if there is a violation of the Google Terms of Service, product-specific Terms of Service (available on the product page), or product-specific policies.
Terminate your account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.

Next steps for disabled accounts
Please start by reviewing the relevant Terms of Service. Then, if you think your account should not have been disabled, please fill out this form. By contacting us to look into this issue, you certify that you’re the owner of the account and consent to allowing us to review the contents of your account to evaluate your request.

I submitted the fill out this form twice. The response was -->

Hello Google user,
Thank you for reaching out about your difficulties accessing your Google account.
We've looked into your request and we've found that there is already a pending appeal for your account. Please wait for the result of your current appeal. Thanks for your patience!
Best,
The Google Accounts Team

It has been 24 hours since I submitted the form. Still I can't signin, neither there is any response from gmail.

I tried to recover the account, and gmail says -->
Account Recovery is not available for your account.

I have found others having the same issue in the forum, but none of them gave a solution, or ways to get back access (enable the account). Please can any one in the forum HELP ME?

FYI: I am not a spammer or anything of that sort. I do not do promotional activities with my gmail account. If sharing the google doc has led to disabling my gmail account, PLEASE let me know how to come out of this problem.

I also use gmail on my phone (Android), in my laptop ( Windows). I have been logged out from all of them. my mail id is (***@***)

Thanks in advance for your time.

DESPERATELY SEEKING FOR HELP...

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47310 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,165
Sep 8, 2016 at 04:54 PM
Hello

The message sent to you is quite clear:

"We've looked into your request and we've found that there is already a pending appeal for your account. Please wait for the result of your current appeal. Thanks for your patience!"

So now you must wait, it may take several days if not weeks. Patience is a virtue.

In the meantime I suggest you read Terms of Service to find why Google disabled your account.

If you continue to submit appeals, Google may find you to be annoying and your case processing will take forever.

Regards