Hello, just got new computer (old computer) runs windows 2000. Got itunes to load sucessfully, but when i connect my ipod it says "installing new hardware" and then the wizard can't find a driver. what do i do?
When drivers required by a PC's USB interface are not installed correctly or are out of date, an iPod connected to this computer may not be recognized properly.
One or more of the following may occur:
* iPod is not recognized in My Computer
* iPod does not appear in iTunes
* iPod cannot be restored in iTunes
* iPod screen does not display "Do Not Disconnect" screen when connected to the computer
* An exclamation point appears next to the iPod's entry in Device Manager
* iPod (all models)
* Microsoft Windows 2000
* Microsoft Windows XP
iPod, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod touch, Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP