Laptop power on its just blinking

Closed
Gsreeshman Posts 2 Registration date Sunday September 18, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2016 - Sep 18, 2016 at 09:41 PM
Gsreeshman Posts 2 Registration date Sunday September 18, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2016 - Sep 20, 2016 at 11:56 PM
Hello,

I am using asus rog gl552 model i bought that from last year, till now its worked fine recently its shutting down and wont turn on at first time,thats just also happen when my laptop lifed and placed somewhere its flikkerd and shown some error msg soo i forcely shutdown by powerbutton.......afterthat it wont turn on.i tried holding powerbutton by disconetting ac and dc supplys and after that it turn on by adapter supply..... Thats also after 1day living laptop alone before that resetting powerbutton all r failed.............after 2days means Today its happend the sameway!!! But this time like last time process not working its wont turn on. When i power on its just blinking and powering off again and again!!!..............soo can anybudy suggest that what happend to my laptop!!! I have no idea.... So pleace help me!!

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Sep 19, 2016 at 10:36 AM
Hello Gsreeshman and welcome to the forum,

Is your laptop still under warranty? If it is so, my advice is to bring it to a technician authorized by the laptop's manufacturer to make the tests. Otherwize, if the lappy is out of warranty, you could open it, while the battery and the charger are unplugged and replace the CMOS battery. It looks like a battery of a watch. So, once you have localized it, change it with another or leave it for some mins to discharge if you don't have any new.

Hope I gave you an idea.
Gsreeshman Posts 2 Registration date Sunday September 18, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 at 11:56 PM
Thank u very much sir, i just tought its more than that and gona be too expensive to repair.one moment i am afraid that motherbord was gone!! I hope this is the reason why its keep on shutdowning itself,about my warrenty its just expired last month,but surprisingly my laptop back to normal again..........but i am sure this is not gona be a last situations to recover...... In a week its happend two times......next time if it show up same problem i will definetly change that cmos battery.
Thanking u for reply sir