-
Registration date
Wednesday November 16, 2016
Status
Last seen
November 16, 2016
-
Hello there,

I would like some help with a little issue. So, today I went on MSConfig and messed up with some stuff. On the "Start-up" bar as I remember I clicked on an option to load only basic programs or drivers or whatever it was and I cliked apply. I resterted my PC and after I restarted the only thing I could see was my background image and four icons on bottom right corner! It was the language selection but I couldn't use my keyboard at all. Nothing was working. There was the Internet icon but I didn't have Internet Connection another icon with some settings about some useless stuff and then the shut-down, restart or sleep button. I tried to boot my PC on Safe Mode but it didn't work. I can't press any on the keyboard! What am I supposed to do? I can't even right click! Please, I would like some help ASAP!

1 reply

What was the original issue, and how do you know that you haven't compounded the problem? Where did you get the idea to make changes to the config?
Blocked Profile
After you get the keyboard back, hit windows key and type in "System Config". I understand you may have already tried these, but we have to start at the bottom!

Speaking of which, I have to go and make dinner, I will check back in a little while!
Registration date
Status
Last seen
November 16, 2016
> Blocked Profile
Yeah, don't burn your dinner up or you are screwed and enjoy.

Anyway, I'll try what you told me and I will reply! And I had Windows 10 since the day I bought them. Probably 2 months ago!
Registration date
Status
Last seen
November 16, 2016

I tried what you told me but still nothing. I messed it up bad.. xD
Blocked Profile
OK, well you have no input devices at all? Do you have a mouse? If you have a mouse input, try the On screen keyboard to get to what you want:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-the-on-screen-keyboard-osk-to-type-ecbb5e08-5b4e-d8c8-f794-81dbf896267a
Registration date
Status
Last seen
November 16, 2016
> Blocked Profile
I have a mouse and everythimg but I still can't do amything. I don't think my mouse or keyboard is a problem though. ( I got a Razer Blackwidow Chroma and Razer Mambe TE ).

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!