Dell laptop will not power-up

Closed
ABhayrana2139 - Updated by Ambucias on 12/12/16 at 04:23 PM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Dec 14, 2016 at 03:03 AM
Hello,
My laptop was completely dead. So i thought it has the problem with the static charge , so i remomed my battery of dell 1545 and disconnected the ac adaptor and then press the power butten for 60 seconds.then plugged the ac adapter again and press the powwe butten, but nothing happen .after 30 days i did the same thing .and it worked .my laptop started .but after shuting down my laptop.Again it was not starting .i did the static charge procedure again but nothing happened. So plz help me with that.I am not getting the real problem with my laptop.

windows 7
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Dec 14, 2016 at 03:03 AM
Hi ABhayrana,

Unfortunately there may be a hardware issue with your laptop and you may need to seek help from a technician. You have done really good job trying to solve the problem, but if some component is not working normally, there is not much to do. The good news is that this seems to be a power related issue. Sometimes those are easily repaired and solved. If the PC is under warranty, you should contact the seller and ask for guidance.

Hope this helps