Google can not confirm who you are

Closed
Spartacus206 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 13, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2016 - Updated by Ambucias on 13/12/16 at 05:55 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 13, 2016 at 05:59 AM
My phone was stolen a few days ago so I was worried that my accounts were compromised. Of course I changed passwords from a my brother's phone, then called MetroPCS to suspend the phone, but of course someone actually cancelled my old phone number!... So long story short I guess I do not remember my password from 2 days ago... My recovery phone number is off, and the other options like secret question I seem to not have a problem or even old passwords... Also the 6 digit code I have been receiving, but getting a message saying "Google can not confirm who you are, you can not access your account at this time." Please any help would be appreciated. Thanks #lostgmail
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 13, 2016 at 05:59 AM
Here is how to recover your password, (click this link)

https://ccm.net/faq/31449-how-to-recover-your-gmail-password

P.S. If, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.