I cannot acccess my yahoo account

Closed
Takreem khaiser - Dec 21, 2016 at 04:53 AM
Tabeer Posts 63 Registration date Thursday December 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2016 - Dec 21, 2016 at 06:03 AM
Hello,

I have lost my phone number. Now i cannnot access with my old number. How can i reset my yahoo id otherwise? Please let me know its very important for me to reset the account.

1 response

Tabeer Posts 63 Registration date Thursday December 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2016 23
Dec 21, 2016 at 06:03 AM
The easiest way to recover a Yahoo email password is to go to the Yahoo! Sign-in Problems page. After going to the above-mentioned link, follow these steps carefully:

1) Select I forgot my password and click
2) Enter the Yahoo email address and type the alphanumeric characters. The latter verifies that the user is human and not some computer operated program. Click next
3) Enter date of birth, country of residence, and the postal code. This information should be the same as what was entered when the email address was created. Click Next.
4) If the prior information is correct, Yahoo will ask for a new password for the Yahoo email address. Retype the password for confirmation.