-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
-
Hello,

I really need some help recovering my 10 year old's gmail password. He had an ASUS MeMo Pad tablet but left it in a rental last Spring so he hasn't accessed his Gmail and Google play apps in months. We just gifted him with a new table for Christmas and need to get everything set up again, but I'd rather avoid creating a new email account for him. I've tried password recovery several times as well as the security questions with no success. The furthest I got was having the verification code emailed to me, but when I keyed it in, Google told me they couldn't verify the account belonged to us. I also answered the security questions as best I could, no success.

Please help!!! Thank you!!!

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
Hello

I suggest you try to recover the account as if it had been hacked.

See this link:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6294825?hl=en

Good luck
No success, receiving the same message that they can't verify it's me.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
Hello

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!