Can't access yahoo

Closed
christianxz123 - Jan 6, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 9, 2017 at 03:56 PM
Hello,

I have a question regarding yahoo,

I can log in to my yahoomail using my correct password, however, they asking me to provide the verification code wherein it will be send to my old phone #.

The thing is I dont have access to my old phone # and I forgot the whole digit of the mobile number.

Is there any way I can recover my yahoo please.

Related:

5 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 6, 2017 at 06:37 PM
Hello

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 7, 2017 at 05:11 PM
Hi

Your issue is due to Yahoo that has been hacked last December.

Read the following, you will have all the necessary information on account recovery.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/SLN27925.html?impressions=true
christianxz123
Jan 7, 2017 at 06:13 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I have alternate e-mail address which is connected to google, also, I have a secret question that has been input to my yahoo.

I know the exact e-mail address of my yahoo, also, the exact password, but it always ask me to provide the verification code wherein it will send to my old phone # which is no longer exists.

there's many important document that was kept on my e-mail.

Please I really need help Sir/Mam,.

Thank you
christianxz123
Jan 9, 2017 at 03:36 PM
Hi Thank you for your answer, very appreciate your help.

I already get my number that was associated to the verification code that will sent to my sim number.

However, my old sim number have a new user and I already contacted my subscriber and told me that I can no longer recover that number, since it have a new user.

Is there any way that I can recover my yahoo account or if there are customer service for yahoo.

Thank you Sir :)

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Jan 9, 2017 at 03:56 PM
Hello

Yahoo does not have a customer service because Yahoo mail is free to use and all 50,000 employees would do nothing else but answer enquiries.

Sorry but there is no other way to recover your account, you had to keep it up to date.