- WINDOWS WEBSITES, NORTON 360
- Connected to internet but cannot access websites windows 10 ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- How To Fix Browser if Pages Won't Load - How-To - Internet
- Cannot access microsoft websites windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Automatically open the desktop version of websites - How-To - Mobile
- Xbox 360 controller blinking windows 10 - How-To - Xbox
Based on your issue, you reformatted your computer, right? Now i am not sure if you installed Norton right after the reformat or it just went back to day one with the preinstalled software on. If you just restored your computer back to day 1 with the preinstalled softwares with your computer manufacturer. The preinstalled Norton software might have a different version or has a problem with the licensing file of the product. Best solution for this is to completely remove the Norton and redownload/reinstall the product back. Have the product key ready and if you can encounter problems on the installation process or if you need a walk-through on the uninstallation or reinstallation process. You may call Norton support at 18007456061. Go first to their site and get your self a priority ID. Peace.