WINDOWS WEBSITES, NORTON 360

Closed
PRAVIN - May 13, 2009 at 01:53 AM
 UAin†shi† - Jun 10, 2009 at 02:27 AM
Hello,

I have formatted my computer recently. And have changed ISP. Now, am able to browse all the sites except Windows website and norton 360. Even i am not able to open windows support sites to resolve the issue. Norton 360 showing computer not connected to internet when try to activate the product.

In view of this problem i am not able to update my computer with latest updates for windows, besides not able to activate norton. The internet connection is directly connected to my computer.

Can someone hel me with the solution???

Thanks in advance
Pravin
Related:

2 responses

pchorn32 Posts 21 Registration date Monday August 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 13, 2009 2
May 13, 2009 at 04:24 AM
You are not using a genuine version of windows! thats y
UAin†shi†
Jun 10, 2009 at 02:27 AM
Based on your issue, you reformatted your computer, right? Now i am not sure if you installed Norton right after the reformat or it just went back to day one with the preinstalled software on. If you just restored your computer back to day 1 with the preinstalled softwares with your computer manufacturer. The preinstalled Norton software might have a different version or has a problem with the licensing file of the product. Best solution for this is to completely remove the Norton and redownload/reinstall the product back. Have the product key ready and if you can encounter problems on the installation process or if you need a walk-through on the uninstallation or reinstallation process. You may call Norton support at 18007456061. Go first to their site and get your self a priority ID. Peace.