Slow Mac. Cause of Ipod ???

Closed
Tree - May 12, 2009 at 07:36 PM
wellpart Posts 26 Registration date Saturday October 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 - May 13, 2009 at 05:26 AM
Hello,

I have a 2 computers running off a wirless router. One is hard wired in. And i run my Mac book through "Airport". I have set it up that only these to computers can use the router by adding them using the MAC address to allow access. I have just purchased a Ipod touch. I have added that to the allow access using the MAC address. But since I did that my Mac Book runs either really really slow. Or does not work at all (connecting to the internet). I tried my hard wire computer and it runs fine. Normal no delay at all.

I have since taking off my Ipod touch from the access menu and my computer is running really well. Back to normal. Does anyone know why this is ????

Thanks for any help

NL
Related:

1 response

wellpart Posts 26 Registration date Saturday October 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 4
May 13, 2009 at 05:26 AM
I think your ipod touch is consuming more than your laptop! just limit the use, disconnect the ipod touch when you are using the laptop!