Changed my cell number and forgot my yahoo password

Closed
Lakesha Jones - 26 Jan 2017 à 17:18
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 26 Jan 2017 à 17:27
Hello, I have changed my number and I forgot my yahoo password, is it anyway I can retrieve or change my info without making a knew one?



3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
26 Jan 2017 à 17:23
Hello
To help you, we must know if (yes or no):

When you created the account did you register an alternate email address or phone number to which you have access?

or

When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember?
Lakesha Jones
26 Jan 2017 à 17:26
Yes I know the secret questions
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
26 Jan 2017 à 17:27
Hello
It’s your lucky day! I found the solution to your issue in this CCM « How-to » article:

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

Click on the following link to view the How-to:
https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account
Good luck