Pen drive videos not able to play after copying

Closed
Babakhan - Updated by Ambucias on 28/01/17 at 04:39 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Jan 30, 2017 at 06:38 AM
Hello,

Hi

I have problem in my New 64 Gb pen drive, after copying my Data or Videos in to pen drive I can't open or play those videos my pen drive file system is exFAT I try to changing File system To NTFS But it is not changing plz help me ... Thank you.

Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Jan 30, 2017 at 06:38 AM
Hi Babakhan,

Could you tell me how are you trying to change the file system? Are you trying to format from Disk Management? Open it, right click on the drive and select Format. If you get an error message, run the Command Prompt as an Administrator and type the following command:
Chkdsk D:/ r

Replace the D with the letter of your pendrive. Try to format it again. If it is not possible, run again the Command Prompt and type:
Diskpart
List Disk
Select disk n (n must be the number of the drive)
Clean
Exit

This way your pendrive will be wiped and all partitions will be deleted. Try to format it again.
If it is not possible, test the device on another PC. If the same issue appears, you may need to replace the drive.

Hope this helps