February 15, 2017
-
Registration date
Sunday February 12, 2017
Status
Last seen
February 15, 2017
-
My friends Laptop crashed and show blue screen with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
after I restart the laptop nothing appears in the screen..total black...what could be the problem and solution?
thank you for your response..badly needed.

2 replies

Registration date
Monday September 1, 2014
Status
Last seen
February 20, 2017
Hi Corbir_protos,

Could you please give us more details what happened with the laptop? Is there any physical damage?
If the PC cannot start, there may be a power related issue. I would start by testing with another power cable. Another option is to disconnect power cable and battery and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Reconnect the cable and try to boot again. Any changes?
If you still cannot turn on the PC, you may need to seek assistance from a technician. There may be a hardware issue.

Hope this helps

Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Sunday February 12, 2017
Status
Last seen
February 15, 2017

Yes I've done it already..nothings come up..I'll think maybe it's hardware issue..thank you for your response..
Registration date
Sunday February 12, 2017
Status
Last seen
February 15, 2017

My friend bought this second hand ACER Extensa 4620.My friend says that the laptop just crash and shows the blue screen with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error when he was using it(just using MS word)..that's all that happens..I tried reinstalling Windows 7 but when the windows is loading the files it's just hang..so I can't reinstall the windows...I don't know what to do anymore.
Registration date
Monday September 1, 2014
Status
Last seen
February 20, 2017
141 >
Registration date
Sunday February 12, 2017
Status
Last seen
February 15, 2017

This looks like a hardware issue. Sometimes these are tough to handle, especially when it comes to laptops. The best thing to do is to try to remove the RAM memory and replace it with another one. This could be a memory problem. I advised you to seek assistance from a technician, because they usually have spare parts and may be able to test on your PC without you having to buy the parts.
Registration date
Sunday February 12, 2017
Status
Last seen
February 15, 2017
>
Registration date
Monday September 1, 2014
Status
Last seen
February 20, 2017

Thank you for all your responses.