How to recover yahoo mail

Closed
Kushluk010 Posts 1 Registration date Monday March 13, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 13, 2017 - Mar 13, 2017 at 08:16 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 13, 2017 at 05:06 PM
How can I retrieve my yahoo mail acc!! Herenis the thing. My phone was stolen and been reformatted, so what my my xperia z ultra did was it reset all the password of all my email acc inside my phone. Now when I tried to follow steps I cant get through because of the mobile number registered on my email acc. That was my old number and its not been activated for years now and no one uses it anymore. Now I cant get through. That acc was mine but because it was my first email acc I cant remember everything so what should I do!! Have screenshots that that acc is still inside my other devices buy I cant login due to its password has been reset so please help me!!! Thanks
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Updated by Ambucias on 13/03/17 at 05:06 PM
Hello
We are CCM, we have no business connections with Yahoo

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry