No access to Gmail accounts

Closed
Randi M. Sandberg - Updated by Ambucias on 16/03/17 at 04:52 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 17, 2017 at 04:40 AM
For 6 hours I have tried to get access to my gmail-account. Because of new password from google, as I could not write down before it was active, I am not able to convince google that I am me. They say they have sent an mail with a 8 sif. code, but I could not receive it. Therefor I was forced to make a new account, but all my important mails are now gone, and no one can reach me on the new account ether. Then I cannot have access to my new account ether, nor transfer my mails from the original account. The message I am asked for from the new mail account, is not there. I have not received any code to me, (it is only 3 mails with info for beginners. What is all this! I need to be ajour in my many important letters on mail. Because that new, unknown for me, password is in all my accounts in google, its all blocked out for me.

What can you do to help me? I need very hard having access to my accounts!
I need to get back my original gmail-adresse: ***@***
My phone-number is removed by moderator. Another numer removed by moderator are only used for control, but have no internet. SMS from google will not be received, so when I cannot respond, They will not find or restore my original account. So here I am, without any change to be on internet.

PLEASE HELP!

Best regard,
hopefully
Randi Margrethe Sandberg
removed by moderator
Norway

If you answer on mail, it must be: ***@***
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Mar 16, 2017 at 04:54 PM
Hello
We are CCM, we have no business connections with Gmail

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
Randi M. Sandberg
Mar 17, 2017 at 03:41 AM
Google g-mail have 3 questions they could ask, but they only use the first, my mothers first name. The new g-mail-account: ***@*** has not received a 8 siffered code from google. Here is the block. I need to talk to one. I have important mails I need access to, bills there must be payed. Why is it impossible to talk with a person? When I don't have the password google gave for all accounts, because it was hidden in dots before I could write it down, I'm helpless. Without access to mail, nor to a phone-call, what am I to do? I tried Google Norway on phone, but get nothing but a new try on the same I used 6 hour on yesterday. IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A NAME AND A PHONE-NUMBER ?
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Mar 17, 2017 at 04:40 AM
Hi Randy,

If Google would give names and phone numbers they could not handle the daily millions of calls, all 60,000 employees would not do anything else but answer enquiries.

I suggest you read this.

https://ccm.net/faq/9225-how-to-recover-gmail-account

Good luck