Gain access to my Gmail account immediately

Closed
1newoods - Updated on Mar 26, 2017 at 04:51 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 26, 2017 at 04:51 AM
Pls help me for six months I have tried to access my Gmail account. I have submitted every password and answered every question. I no longer have the phone linked to this account. I need Google drive to get court documents as well as a 10 chapter book. I keep receiving the same information and no real solution I have had my Google account since 2009. All of my information important documents 5000 pics I need access to. My account is ***@*** my account recovery be email will be ***@*** the original recovery email I no longer have access to. I have tried everything possible to gain access and I keep getting the same screen ...Google can't verify the account belong to you. I need real life assistance and if it cost money just say so. I need access to my life. If I receive the same email again saying how sorry Google is that I can't gain access. I will be looking into taking this a step further. Google cannot have my life information and won't release to me?!?!? I will take matters to court. My whole entire life has been backed up to my Gmail account. I do not take this matter likely. I have not had access to my account since October 2016. What type of fraud company is this. Lock a person out of their account and Google has access to all of my personal information. Birth certs ssn court documents. Nope Google needs to assist me. I have waited and played along now it's effecting my lively hood.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 26, 2017 at 04:51 AM
Hi

You will never have succeed in court, read the terms of use!

Keeping documents on Google is a very bad idea and frivolous!

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Gmail

Sorry